Heading to shops from early July, ESP is launching a new surface fishing tackle range, updated Bait Drills, some luggage, plus some Big Shot Boilie Catapults!
Big Shot Boilie Catapults
The wide gape frame is moulded in super strong glass filled nylon and features a long ergonomic handle for perfect grip and angled forks which help create the perfect firing position. The Twin Wall elastic provides excellent punch and recovery for maximum power and distance. Machined stainless steel rotation pins minimise elastic twist and tangles. The tough, durable large pouch is lightweight with a long easy grip pull tab and large vent holes in the pouch reduce drag and recoil. The capacity of the pouch makes baiting up with large quantities of boilies quick and easy.
- Designed for maximum accuracy and long range
- Super strong glass filled nylon
- Long ergonomic handle
- Machined stainless steel rotation pins
- Excellent accuracy and tight grouping
Syncro Surface XT Mono
Available on 250m spools in 10lb (0.28mm), 12lb (0.30mm), 14lb (0.32mm). Inherently buoyant for easy line pick up with excellent knot strength. Syncro Surface is supple yet highly abrasion resistant. It has optimum stretch with superb casting performance and the subtle grey tint is particularly inobtrusive.
E-S-P Surface Missiles
Available in 10g, 30g, 50g & 70g sizes. These in-line controllers have optimum length stems, an aerodynamic profile and provide accurate, tangle-free casting from short to extreme range with no oscillation in flight and minimal disturbance on splashdown. Their opaque white colour makes them visible at long range but provides an inconspicuous sub-surface silhouette. The bulbous forward end acts as an extremely effective bolt-rig system and they are particularly effective for casting past feeding fish then winding back with minimal disturbance. The hooklink swivel (supplied) fits snugly in the insert and a clear sleeve is also supplied to streamline the tail-end.
- Aerodynamic profile
- Accurate, tangle-free casting
- Opaque white body
Cryogen Surface Hooks
Manufactured using a tried and tested twin tempering process for improved strength and point durability. Available in sizes 8 & 10 micro barbed and barbless, packs of 10. Designed to complement the ESP Surface Mixers along with a variety of other hookbaits. These dedicated hooks for surface and zig fishing feature a short shank and wide gape with heavy forging to create a very strong pattern. The ultra sharp, long fine points have resulted in excellent hook holds during testing. The straight eye suits a variety of knots – knotless, grinner and palomar especially.
- Designed to complement the ESP Surface Mixers along with a variety of other hookbaits
- Straight eye suits a variety of knots
- Available in barbed and barbless
- Heavy forging accentuates the heavier wire gauge
- Twin tempering process of heat and cryogenic tempering ensures formidable strength and point durability with just the right degree of shock absorbing ‘spring’ - neither too soft nor too brittle
E-S-P Artificial Buoyant Surface Mixers
Buoyant artificial mixer hookbaits for surface feeding carp. The two sizes of mixer complement size 8 and 10 Cryogen Surface hooks perfectly. These hookbaits are durable yet soft enough to be pierced by the hook point and mounted on the shank and grip securely even when distance casting. Supplied in two shades of brown to match a variety of pet biscuit and pellet loose feed, 12 per pack. These are excellent imitation type hookbaits that can also be infused with flavours for added attraction.
- Two available sizes - Designed to compliment size 8 and 10 Cryogen Surface hooks perfectly.
- 12 Per pack
- Durable yet soft
- Supplied in two shades of brown to match a variety of pet biscuit and pellet
- Can also be infused with flavours for added attraction
- Light and Dark Brown
- 2 different sizes
Camo Quickdraw Tackle Case
Detachable tackle / accessory case as supplied with the Quickdraw rucksack. This spare case allows anglers to use their Quickdraw rucksack for a variety of applications or venues where the tackle required might differ. Strong construction with extra tough camo material. Padded sides and lid to protect contents. Comes with two removable dividers so that storage can be tailored to the anglers requirements. The internal zipped pocket in the lid is handy for a variety of small accessories.
Dimensions: 29cm x 18cm x 10cm.
- Strong construction with extra tough camo material
- Padded sides and lid
- Two removable dividers
- Internal zipped pocket
- Dimensions: 29cm x 18cm x 10cm.
Lead-free Leaders - Lead Clip / Heli / Chod
Extra heavy and supple to follow the contours of the lakebed. Available in Weedy Green and Camo Brown. The low diameter leaders blend with a variety of subsurface backgrounds.
Spliced at both ends to give a secure, streamlined joint, the 1m length allows optimum rod compression & provides minimal resistance when distance casting. Available in three popular lead set ups – Lead Clip, Helicopter Rig and Chod Rig.
- Extra heavy yet supple
- Low Diameter
- Fast sinking
- Coloured to match subsurface backgrounds
- Spliced at both ends
- Hugs the bottom and follows its contours
Available in camo brown and weedy green.
- E-S-P July Product Launch 2023!
- A Tricky Autumn Comes Good – Kev Hewitt
- Carp Team England Wins Gold!
- Barry Hearn Masterpiece!
- E-S-P July Product Launch 2022!
- Kev Hewitt – A Golden Ticket
- Kev and Bart cruise to the BCAC Semi Finals
- Fishing is the best medicine – Darren Blunt
- A Trip To The Country – Alfie Russell
- Paring it down – Dave Ellyatt
- Daren Norman – Burghfield Challenge
- Daren Norman – Long awaited Cassien trip!
- Decluttering: Back To Basics with Alfie Russell
- ESP’ New Ronnie Clips: Inception to Finished Product
- Kev Hewitt’s 50th UK 40lb Carp!
- When it all comes good – Alex Grice
- Liquid loading your bait – Tom White
- Watercraft: The whys and wherefores – Kev Hewitt
- The Development of a Carp Hook – Dave Ellyatt
- Phil Buckley – The final piece of the jigsaw