Quickdraw Unhooking Mats
The ESP Quickdraw mats can be transformed in literally seconds from a flat mat to a cradle by simply tightening the drawcord at each end which raises the sides around the central padded base, providing extra protection to lively carp. No zips, no Velcro, no assembly job!
Available in two sizes, Compact and Large, the mats are generously padded, with a soft, wipe clean contact surface and tough camo outer material, the same as used on our luggage range. They feature reinforced webbing carry handles making it easy to transport the carp back to the water after weighing and photos, and when returning the fish, the drawcord at one end can be slackened off to easily slide the carp back into the water. Drainage holes in each corner minimise the collection of water within the mat when the sides are raised.
The Compact mat is aimed at the short session / travel light angler and is perfect for carp up to over 30lb. The Large mat will accommodate monster carp.
The mats roll up nice and tight for transit and storage and include buckles for easy attachment to the Quickdraw Rucksack (to be launched late 2021).
- Compact or Large sizes
- Compact – Cradle – 900mm x 500mm x 35mm. Flat – 1200mm x 800mm x 35mm
- Large - Cradle – 1050mm x 700mm. Flat – 1350mm x 1000mm
- Tough Camo outer material
- Unique draw string design giving you a walled mat in seconds.
- Soft and wipe clean contact surface
- Attaches to the Quickdraw rucksack coming later in 2021
- Carry handle