This 40L Rucksack offers the best of both worlds: exceptionally comfortable to carry, whilst inside it offers a very generous capacity to store all of your kit.
Made from the same durable 600D PU backed polyester materials as the other Camo luggage items in the ESP range. It also features a reinforced base, three large zipped external pockets, with the front one being roomy enough to accommodate a large plastic tackle box.
Also on the exterior, there is a pair of adjustable webbing straps for carrying an unhooking mat, plus of course comfortable, well-padded adjustable shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap.
The main compartment is accessed through a zipped lid which features a tough, size 10 zip which is covered with a rain baffle. The inside is Tardis-like and although the overall dimensions are compact, the central compartment can accommodate a serious amount of gear whilst still being exceptionally comfortable to carry.
- 40-litre capacity
- Comfortable design sits high on the back
- Tough 600D PU backed polyester
- Three external zipped pockets
- Large central compartment
- External webbing straps for unhooking mat
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap,
- Sternum straps
- Carry handle
- Reinforced base
- Dimensions (including external pocket): 43cm wide x 25cm deep x 44cm high
- Perfect muted camo pattern