Cryogen Surface Hooks
Manufactured using a tried and tested twin tempering process for improved strength and point durability. Available in sizes 8 & 10 micro barbed and barbless, packs of 10.
Designed to complement the ESP Surface Mixers along with a variety of other hookbaits. These dedicated hooks for surface and zig fishing feature a short shank and wide gape with heavy forging to create a very strong pattern. The ultra sharp, long fine points have resulted in excellent hook holds during testing. The straight eye suits a variety of knots – knotless, grinner and palomar especially.
- Designed to complement the ESP Surface Mixers along with a variety of other hookbaits
- Straight eye suits a variety of knots
- Available in barbed and barbless
- Heavy forging accentuates the heavier wire gauge
- Twin tempering process of heat and cryogenic tempering ensures formidable strength and point durability with just the right degree of shock absorbing ‘spring’ - neither too soft nor too brittle