Daren 'Tinpot' Norman has been on a tough three month campaign, but it finally came good! Tinpot explains...
I’ve just finished a 3 month campaign on 40 acre gravel pit known locally as the zoo. I first had a go on there six years ago but left without managing to bank one of the pits elusive residents and vowed to return later. After a great spring elsewhere it felt right to get back on there so I returned in July full of confidence ready for another go. The pit's still got a bit of mystery to it, but it’s thought theres around 40 - 50 carp in just over 40 acres, so location is always number one priority. The problem is they hardly ever show, and I went days without seeing a sign which made things tricky to say the least.
A lovely view down 'the zoo'!
One of the 'Zoo Creatrures' at 42lb 10oz!
- Barry Hearn Masterpiece!
- E-S-P July Product Launch 2022!
- Kev Hewitt – A Golden Ticket
- Kev and Bart cruise to the BCAC Semi Finals
- Fishing is the best medicine – Darren Blunt
- A Trip To The Country – Alfie Russell
- Paring it down – Dave Ellyatt
- Daren Norman – Burghfield Challenge
- Daren Norman – Long awaited Cassien trip!
- Decluttering: Back To Basics with Alfie Russell
- ESP’ New Ronnie Clips: Inception to Finished Product
- Kev Hewitt’s 50th UK 40lb Carp!
- When it all comes good – Alex Grice
- Liquid loading your bait – Tom White
- Watercraft: The whys and wherefores – Kev Hewitt
- The Development of a Carp Hook – Dave Ellyatt
- Phil Buckley – The final piece of the jigsaw
- Dave Robinson – It’s not what you know…
- Jack Reid – My own little slice of history
- ‘Two nights with my boys!’ – Lee Howard