After a ten year odyssey of fishing for tidal river carp with his Dad, Terry has lifted the lid on how he spends his June 16th!
Quietly in the background and only known to some, Terry and his Dad have spent ten years now aboard their boat, the 'Lady Pearl', fishing for tidal carp up and down a lower stretch of the Thames. Over these years every June 16th has seen carp 'crossing the deck' of the Pearl, with hundreds off carp accounted for since 2008. Apart from the odd bit of media work or presentations, Terry has kept most of this river fishing to himself and friends, with 2018 being the exception, having decided in autumn 2017 that it was the time to make a feature film with ESP.
The film is just short of half an hour and covers Tel's history with the river Thames as a youngster, right through to the baiting up of the river and the session itself. The well received, cinematic piece is free to view on ESP's Facebook and YouTube channels, so make yourself a bit of spare time, make a brew and join Terry aboard the Lady Pearl for June 16th 2018.
- ‘An angry devil looking male linear!’ – Alfie Russell
- ‘A Pads Lake group booking’ – Darren Blunt
- ‘It always comes good in the end!’ – Daren ‘Tinpot’ Norman
- On borrowed time – Terry Bell
- A cold north-easterly haul – Kev Hewitt
- For the buzz – Terry Bell
- An overnighter ‘thirty’! – Kev Hewitt
- Spring at Last! – Terry Bell
- Matt Parry – A few special seasons on the Woolpack
- Alfie Russell joins E-S-P!
- A Prairie Summer – Erick Maybury
- Jack Reid – No boat, No buzz!
- Lateral rig thinking – Tom White
- Behind the Lens – A Gaz Fareham interview with Jack Reid
- Maggot fishing and the ‘Germs’ Rig – David Meek
- Daren ‘Tinpot’ Norman – A Cassien hit!
- Martin Bowler – Autumn
- Tinpot bags a ‘zoo creature!’ – Daren Norman
- When all the stars align – Darren Blunt
- ‘A real rare one’ – Darryl Dunn