After a ten year odyssey of fishing for tidal river carp with his Dad, Terry has lifted the lid on how he spends his June 16th!
Quietly in the background and only known to some, Terry and his Dad have spent ten years now aboard their boat, the 'Lady Pearl', fishing for tidal carp up and down a lower stretch of the Thames. Over these years every June 16th has seen carp 'crossing the deck' of the Pearl, with hundreds off carp accounted for since 2008. Apart from the odd bit of media work or presentations, Terry has kept most of this river fishing to himself and friends, with 2018 being the exception, having decided in autumn 2017 that it was the time to make a feature film with ESP.
The film is just short of half an hour and covers Tel's history with the river Thames as a youngster, right through to the baiting up of the river and the session itself. The well received, cinematic piece is free to view on ESP's Facebook and YouTube channels, so make yourself a bit of spare time, make a brew and join Terry aboard the Lady Pearl for June 16th 2018.
- E-S-P July Product Launch!
- Tinpot bags the Long Leney!
- New Terry Hearn Film – The Lady Pearl
- Close Quarter Encounters – Alex Grice
- It’s a Common Theme – Tony Burnham
- ESP Late Spring product launch!
- Spring Underway – Alex Grice
- New Products Launched!
- St. John’s snow carp for Kev!
- Time for zigs!
- Kev in Orchid Winter Wonderland!
- New – Damsel Nymph Zig Bugs!
- ‘Old Friends & Mr. Fox’ – Terry Hearn
- Mark bags Charlie’s Mate!
- New – 25K Quilted Waterproofs!
- ESP Lo Pro & Hideout brolly’s – an insight
- Investing in time – Kev Hewitt
- New – ESP Hideout!
- Alex West’s Match Lake hit!
- Kev & Mark retain the BCAC title!