A keen eye and willingness to 'up sticks' and move lead to the capture of this very unique carp...
A week or so ago, the fish Nathan Highley joined his syndicate for slipped over the net chord.
'After doing Sunday night on another lake on the complex I woke monday morning to it looking bleak. I reeled in and went for a look about on one of the other lakes. I quickly found a group of fish in the shallows and wasted no time in rushing back to pack all the gear away and make the move. A move which turned out to be one of the best I've ever made'
'The next morning, 3 scale was in the bottom of my net, it went 42lb 8oz, which happened to be a new PB also.'
Nathan used a simple pop up rig utilising Tungsten Loaded in Silt, and a Cryogen Gripper in size 6 - a hook known for its formidable hook holds.
- A Prairie Summer – Erick Maybury
- Jack Reid – No boat, No buzz!
- Lateral rig thinking – Tom White
- Behind the Lens – A Gaz Fareham interview with Jack Reid
- Maggot fishing and the ‘Germs’ Rig – David Meek
- Daren ‘Tinpot’ Norman – A Cassien hit!
- Martin Bowler – Autumn
- Tinpot bags a ‘zoo creature!’ – Daren Norman
- When all the stars align – Darren Blunt
- ‘A real rare one’ – Darryl Dunn
- An Everlasting Memory – Darren Blunt
- The Last of The Summer ‘Lin’ – Alex Grice
- Kev Hewitt’s overnighter 40lb common!
- Martin Bowler – More great spring memories
- Kev Hewitt – Off to a flyer!
- How to construct a ‘drop-off inline’ leadcore leader
- Jack Reid finally crosses paths with his ‘mystery mirror’!
- ‘Unfinished business… My quest for Orange Spot’
- Nathan Highley bags a personal best!
- E-S-P July Product Launch!