A keen eye and willingness to 'up sticks' and move lead to the capture of this very unique carp...
A week or so ago, the fish Nathan Highley joined his syndicate for slipped over the net chord.
'After doing Sunday night on another lake on the complex I woke monday morning to it looking bleak. I reeled in and went for a look about on one of the other lakes. I quickly found a group of fish in the shallows and wasted no time in rushing back to pack all the gear away and make the move. A move which turned out to be one of the best I've ever made'
'The next morning, 3 scale was in the bottom of my net, it went 42lb 8oz, which happened to be a new PB also.'
Nathan used a simple pop up rig utilising Tungsten Loaded in Silt, and a Cryogen Gripper in size 6 - a hook known for its formidable hook holds.
- ‘Two nights with my boys!’ – Lee Howard
- ‘An angry devil looking male linear!’ – Alfie Russell
- ‘A Pads Lake group booking’ – Darren Blunt
- ‘It always comes good in the end!’ – Daren ‘Tinpot’ Norman
- On borrowed time – Terry Bell
- A cold north-easterly haul – Kev Hewitt
- For the buzz – Terry Bell
- An overnighter ‘thirty’! – Kev Hewitt
- Spring at Last! – Terry Bell
- Matt Parry – A few special seasons on the Woolpack
- Alfie Russell joins E-S-P!
- A Prairie Summer – Erick Maybury
- Jack Reid – No boat, No buzz!
- Lateral rig thinking – Tom White
- Behind the Lens – A Gaz Fareham interview with Jack Reid
- Maggot fishing and the ‘Germs’ Rig – David Meek
- Daren ‘Tinpot’ Norman – A Cassien hit!
- Martin Bowler – Autumn
- Tinpot bags a ‘zoo creature!’ – Daren Norman
- When all the stars align – Darren Blunt