London carper Alfie Russell needs no introduction and in recent months has been warmly welcomed into the E-S-P fold...
We’re delighted to welcome Alfie Russell to the ESP team! Londoner Alfie will already be well known to a lot of you – at just 20 years old he has caught an incredible amount of big carp, both from his home city and also further afield with many special ones among them. In addition to the size of fish in Alfie's photo album, the pedigree, rarity and variety in the fish he has been luckily enough to capture has been a big factor in his reputation as a standout angler. And it’s not just carp, Alfie is a dab hand when it comes to other species as well.
Alfie has a few fishing adventures lined up for the coming years, which will remain firmly under wraps for now. No doubt as the year goes on, the camera will follow Alfie in order to capture some of the exciting fishing he gets up to.
We’re really looking forward to following his progress this year and making some interesting content along the way. Watch this space!
- E-S-P July Product Launch 2022!
- Kev Hewitt – A Golden Ticket
- Kev and Bart cruise to the BCAC Semi Finals
- Fishing is the best medicine – Darren Blunt
- A Trip To The Country – Alfie Russell
- Paring it down – Dave Ellyatt
- Daren Norman – Burghfield Challenge
- Daren Norman – Long awaited Cassien trip!
- Decluttering: Back To Basics with Alfie Russell
- ESP’ New Ronnie Clips: Inception to Finished Product
- Kev Hewitt’s 50th UK 40lb Carp!
- When it all comes good – Alex Grice
- Liquid loading your bait – Tom White
- Watercraft: The whys and wherefores – Kev Hewitt
- The Development of a Carp Hook – Dave Ellyatt
- Phil Buckley – The final piece of the jigsaw
- Dave Robinson – It’s not what you know…
- Jack Reid – My own little slice of history
- ‘Two nights with my boys!’ – Lee Howard
- ‘An angry devil looking male linear!’ – Alfie Russell